rsvp by friday 20 november

If you have received an email inviting you to this page please rsvp by posting a comment below

Please include the names of all who will or will not be attending

43 comments:

  1. Count the Rolleston Family in.
    Andy
    Rebecca
    Matthew
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanjay WeerasingheWednesday, October 07, 2009

    My partner Andrea and I would love to come
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath and I will be where ever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. big bro will be there with Lisa,Tim,Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ness Locke and Karne Robertson will come, to be sure, to be sure!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naughty FORTY!!!!
    Count the Seals in!
    Nick, Donna, Thomas & Harrison.
    (Kids and wife may leave earlier than moi who will assist you finish off a few bottles of old port)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Team Chur Lodge of Tuakau will dust off the Merc motorhome and be there, want me to bring the DJ kit as well?

    Artie | Christine | Joanne | Renee *maybe

    ReplyDelete
  8. the devcich's will be there with bells on

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's bound to be a classic occasion - look forward to it. AML x

    ReplyDelete
  10. G and I are looking forward to the Bacchanalia! Fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jane and Dillon said....
    Hey guys
    You can count on us - looking forward to it!
    (oh that is 2 plus Jo coos she cant work out how to RSVP!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the invite
    The Baynes are in!!!

    Do you think any one will being kids for the first bit or is it for grown ups??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey everyone
    I was around at the Lockes this afternoon and Mike mentioned he wouldnt mind a WEBER charcoal BBQ to burn the dinner on!
    So - if you are short of ideas for a birthday present, maybe a BBQ warehouse voucher would be a goer? See you on the 5th!
    Cheers Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. We will be there with bells on!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anna will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eve and Jason said......
    An auspicious occasion for a rampant pony feeder, wouldn't miss it for the world, but if I bring Jason then we have to bring the kids and there are 6 of us in total - is that ok - or would a babysitter be required?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sonya and I are IN and looking forward to seeing you both again.

    What does Mike want for his birthday outside of a deadleg and punch in the head?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will be there looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweeeeet count the Schofields in. Me Donna, Talia and Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'll be there. Will let you know closer to the time if I'll be brave enough to introduce someone else to the madness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wendy will be there x 2 and very much looking forward to the reunion / 40th party!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Darren and KerriMonday, October 26, 2009

    We will be there without Sienna...so we can partake in the port drinking!!!

    Kerri
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. COUNT ME IN!
    Fantastic, cant wait.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Andy and Myself will be attending mikes bday bash, thanks for the invite x x x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mum and Steve will be there to help Nick drink the port amd Kerrie best have lots of port. Promise not to tell any stories.

    xxxxx ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Leah & I will be there...
    Look forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lance, Sarah and Jak can't wait celebrate with everyone.....see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I will definitely be there, I will have the twins with me for the early part and will bring them home around 7pm and have their grandma look after them whilst I come back.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nigel and I will be there with bells on.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the invite to Mikes 40th I will be there to celebrate the grand event. May have my daughter with me or she will drop me off – Turn of events to be dropped off and picked up by the daughter!!!!!

    Thanks Erin - Moffy

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'll be there as will David Good.
    Can you give us the name of a motel reasonably handy to your place

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  32. Will be there with bells on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Craig & Nicky will be there. xo

    ReplyDelete
  34. I will be coming!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi guys. Sorry we can't make it as it clashes with Crate Day. Have a great 40th and a great party Mike. Lynda & Owen

    ReplyDelete
  36. I will indeed be attending to share in celebrating a night of drunkenness for Mike's special occasion! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ann and I will be attending Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would love to come – it will just be me though, my hubby will be in Matakana (north of Akl) at a fundraising event, having his head shaved for child cance.

    ReplyDelete
  39. HEY MY MAN!!! Rach and I will be there with bells and wistles.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Stephanie will be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Steve HollingsworthTuesday, November 17, 2009

    Hey Erin

    We are gonna have to pass this time
    Wish the fat basturd a happy birthday for me eh

    ReplyDelete
  42. As usual didnt read email but yep will be there
    Rob & Di

    ReplyDelete