I know most of you have heard how Michael & I met, but here's the story again....
I was out on one of my infamous book club girls nights and all the married girls had to interview and find a man for all the single girls. My friends approached Michael, one of them grasping the three requirements I needed in a man which I had given her; a nice smile, a good sense of humour and a nice arse.
I didn't want to look but after a few moments I gave in and turned to see Michael sticking his arse out as far as he could into the crowded bar with a big grin on his face!! It was love at first sight (he he)!!
Mike was on the turps in town one evening, ordering some drinks at the bar. While waiting, he looked down the bar, turned to his friend and said,"Check out the hot blondie!" Only to realise when she looked up at him it was his little sister Vanessa!!! I don't think I've seen him soo embarrassed as he high-tailed it outter there!! HAHA
AML RSVPing - will also be bringing my friend Paul so that Mike can give him a nod of approval (or not) but poor Paul doesn't know this yet...so please be nice to him.
I know most of you have heard how Michael & I met, but here's the story again....
ReplyDeleteI was out on one of my infamous book club girls nights and all the married girls had to interview and find a man for all the single girls. My friends approached Michael, one of them grasping the three requirements I needed in a man which I had given her; a nice smile, a good sense of humour and a nice arse.
I didn't want to look but after a few moments I gave in and turned to see Michael sticking his arse out as far as he could into the crowded bar with a big grin on his face!! It was love at first sight (he he)!!
Mike was on the turps in town one evening, ordering some drinks at the bar. While waiting, he looked down the bar, turned to his friend and said,"Check out the hot blondie!"
ReplyDeleteOnly to realise when she looked up at him it was his little sister Vanessa!!! I don't think I've seen him soo embarrassed as he high-tailed it outter there!! HAHA
Just looking at Mike makes me laugh. He's so funny looking.
ReplyDeleteMarxi
AML RSVPing - will also be bringing my friend Paul so that Mike can give him a nod of approval (or not) but poor Paul doesn't know this yet...so please be nice to him.
ReplyDelete